bliss list

Eleven things that make me oh so happy:
(because ten is not enough. in no particular order)

1. Taking and editing pictures - gotta love photoshop


2. Being with my besties - jumping in puddles, getting hawaiian shaved ice, playing with chalk, tye dye



3. Anything with my family




4. Amazing movies - Alice in Wonderland, Because I Said So, Avatar



5. Guitar - It's my therapy... I play before every date



6.Painting and Art - I could paint forever. I may not be the best, but it's so fun



7.Being Inspired - friends, vintage, other blogs, art, fashion





8.Nature - Beaches, sunsets, smell from rain


9.Music - john mayer, tyrone wells, jack johnson, norah jones, imogen heap



10.My future trip to India - with youth making a difference- http://www.ymad.org/


This picture inspired me to do YMAD! Thank you Dave Shaw!




11. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints