Youth Making a Difference


Did you know that in India, children in orphanages do not have access to a doctor on a regular basis.

In India, learning English gives them an extremely better chance of getting out of poverty. Majority of the jobs in India require the knowledge of English.

I'm part of the organization Youth Making a Difference (YMAD). We are preparing to go to India to teach English at the orphanages and improve their nutrition and standard living. When we go to India, we will be able to take supplies to them and give them medical exams. We will be able to send children to a doctor with money we raise.

I need to raise money to be able to go and help these kids!
So anybody have some fun fundraising ideas??

I already have some good ideas, but I'm still looking for more.

Check out www.ymad.org and let me know if you'd like to help out :)